iPhone 12 BioCase - Sun
The compostable iPhone Case
iPhone 12 BioCase - facts about the compostable case
- Perfectly fitting bumper for the iPhone 12 in color Sun (yellow)
- Lightly raised frame for special drop down protection and easier handling of the iPhone 12
- Perfectly fitting cut-outs for camera and adjustments for keys
- Of course wireless charging / inductive charging of the iPhone is supported
- Innovative and environmentally conscious material: PLA, made from crops such as maize and wheat straw
- Compostable iPhone 12 Case - it completely biodegrades after disposal
- germanmade. does not use unnecessary packaging for all products, packaging is made exclusively from recycled paper
- Available in 4 colors: night (black), ocean (patrol blue), red and sun (yellow)
- Made in China
iPhone 12 BioCase - Dimensions
Outside dimensions: W 2.95" / H 5.9" / D 0.43"
Weight: approx. 0.35 oz
iPhone 12 Bio Case - Material
A real alternative. The Bio Case is 100% biodegradable and decomposes on the composter within 1 year. Buried in the ground it takes 2-3 years, but that is nothing compared to the certainty that silicone is not toxic, but also not degradable. The iPhone 12 Case is made of PLA (polyacitic acid), which is a biodegradable polymer made crops such as wheat straw and maize.
An explanation: PLA is a biodegradable and compostable copolymer from the group of polyesters.
The Bio Case protects the iPhone 12 perfectly from scratches, bumps and the dreaded impact and at the same time feels great in the hand. It doesn't smell unpleasantly like plastic and of course it only decomposes when you compost it.
Where our BioCases are coming from
Well, there we sit now and actually write 'Made in China'. And they are - we get our new Bio Cases from Chinese production, because we couldn't find any German or European alternative. Nevertheless, the factor of the environmentally friendly materials, the corresponding production and finally the 100% compostability is so important that we can justify the long transport route.
Nevertheless, it is extremely important for us to be transparent with our customers at this point and we want to make it clear that we will not let our ideals and premises be torn down. germanmade. remains germanmade... But now with BioCases from China, which we regard as best alternative to the Silicone Bumper and therefore we would like to pass on to our customers individually, at a fair price.