Bracelet Stainless Steel No. 02 / middle - Lois Mathar
LOIS MATHAR - stainless steel bangle No. 02 / middle at a glance
- 001 series by Lois Mathar is characterized by purity of form, timeless aesthetics and simple elegance
- Minimalist jewelry of the highest quality.
- No. 02 / middle: 0.2“ wide
- The bangles are made to last a lifetime
- Materials are purchased exclusively in Germany
- Unisex - for men and women
- Handmade in Munich. Bit by bit.
- Also available in brass, copper and silver
SIZE OF THE STAINLESS STEEL BRACELET
No. 02 / middle: 0.2“ width, inner circumference, including gap: 7.28“
Copper cannot be surpassed in terms of sustainability. A brief excursion into history: the oldest known piece of copper jewelry dates from the Neolithic Age, and more than 80 percent of copper ever mined is still in circulation today. The ancient Egyptians gave the metal the "Ankh symbol". It means "Eternal Life". A fitting name because the metal is fully recyclable. It can be remelted as often as you like. So somewhere in the world there is definitely copper that was used in ancient Egypt - maybe even in one of our bracelets.
The artist purchases all materials exclusively in Germany, maintains traditions with his “hand work” in the best sense and attaches great importance to durability and sustainability. His bangles are made to last a lifetime.
The artist behind the label „Lois Mathar" has been doing his work with constant passion for almost 50 years.
He lives alone, works alone and makes little fuss about himself. His minimalist jewelry is of the highest quality. In his Munich workshop he forges all of his bangles by hand - piece by piece.