The Daily Journal - set of 3
Your daily companion
g.book The Daily Journal
- Do you have the feeling that you are not really making progress?
- Are negative beliefs blocking you?
- Have you lost sight of your goals?
- Are you losing yourself on social media channels?
- You want changes in your life, but you don't know how to achieve them?
- Are you lagging behind the past and living in the future?
- DYour everyday life is always hectic and packed and meeting friends is another item on the to-do list instead of a relaxed time?
- You lost something and don't know where you made a wrong turn?
- When you look in the mirror, you no longer recognize yourself?
The Daily Journal is a daily companion to change these things in your life and shape it yourself. Instead of always reacting, you come back into action and act. In addition to the explanation and a sample page, the journal has 31 pages with a morning and evening part and is designed so that you can fill it up for a month. You can also use it individually - only every other day or once a week, just as it fits into your everyday life and so that you enjoy it. The more regularly you use this routine, the greater the change in shaping your own life the way you want and want it to be.
Material - The Daily Journal
The envelope is printed on 300g paper, the inside on 100g paper.
Format: 4.53" x 8.27" / portrait format
Number of pages: 72 (for each day a double page -> one page for morning and one for evening)
- Record plans and tasks
- A positive intention / affirmation name for the day
- Recognize what you yourself is important and for what want to go
- Question and let go of blocking behavior and unloved habits
- Define goals
- Recognize your own success
- Mindful handling oneself
- Occasional everyday tasks
- A different question every day, those to think about, reflect on and stimulates questions
- Reflection of the day
- What did I do today what was my success
- What is good about this Day happens
- What am I thankful for
- Changing questions (like in the morning)
- Rename beliefs positively
It offers space to formulate your own goals and provides food for thought to get you going. After a month, you can always define a new goal or sub-goal that you want to achieve. With long-term goals, you can just keep working on it. It can be small goals, such as drinking at least 2 liters of water a day, or larger goals, such as writing your own book. At the beginning or end of each month, you can take stock of your areas of life and see where you are and where you want to progress.
The journal is lovingly designed and rich in detail and gives you an inspiring quote every day.
It reveals what is blocking you at the moment, what is good for you and helps you to find your balance again in the usually hectic and full everyday life. This journal is compact and handy.
It also fits in your pocket, does not take up a lot of space, is light and always at hand when you are traveling or traveling.